The most popular diving specialties course. It's easy and fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. This is why PADI offers two underwater photography courses. The PADI Digital Underwater Photography course gets you going quickly with today’s modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you'll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Prerequisites & Requirements
- 10 years or older
- Certified diver / Jr. OW Diver (or qualifying certification)