PADI Scuba Diver
Start your adventure in diving! the PADI Scuba Diver course is your first certification.
For those who want to go slowly or don't have much time.
A two-days beginner level course
The PADI Scuba Diver programme is a pre-entry level certification that is perfect for vacationers or people who only plan to dive a couple of times a year. As a sub-programme of the PADI Open Water Diver Course, the PADI Scuba Diver rating allows you to get certified quickly and easily by minimising time constraints(Duration 2days).With the PADI Scuba Diver certification you can dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional on your next vacation or diving trip anywhere in the world. In addition this programme is a wonderful opportunity to explore the underwater world with the comfort and safety of having an experienced guide with you at all times.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required, but you can try it first through the Discover Scuba Diving program.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.